Help and contact
How can we help?
How do I upload music?
- Sign up or log in.
- Open Upload (in the menu under For creators).
- Choose single, album, mix or music video, then add your audio file and artwork.
- Add the title, genre and mood, and publish.
Your track appears on your profile and in search straight away.
How do I edit or remove a track?
Open DAMP Studio and go to Catalogue. The asset manager lists every track, album and video you have uploaded, and lets you change details or remove them.
How do I change my profile, photo or links?
In DAMP Studio, tap the settings button at the top to change your name, bio, genre, home town, social links and photo. Your DONLU Links page is in Account.
How do I get paid for my music?
Every counted play earns money through DAMP at a published rate. Verify your ID in DAMP Studio, add your payout account, and withdraw once your balance reaches N$1,000 on the free plan or N$500 on Artist Pro. Payouts reach you within 7 working days of approval.
Why don't all my plays count?
Plays from your own account never earn, and each listener counts up to 5 times per track per day. DAMP Studio shows exactly how many plays were counted and why the rest weren't. The full rules are in our Music policy.
How do DJ mixes work?
Upload the mix as a Mix, at least 5 minutes long, and tag every artist in the tracklist. Each counted play pays you 60% of the creator share and the tagged artists 40%. See For DJs.
How do I start a podcast?
Upload each episode like a track and tag it Podcast. Your show gets its own page under Podcasts, an RSS feed for other podcast apps, and episodes earn through DAMP.
I forgot my password
Go to Log in and choose "Lost your password?". We'll email you a reset link. Check your spam folder if it doesn't arrive within a few minutes.
How do I change or cancel a Pro plan?
All plans and prices are on Go Pro. To change or cancel a plan you already have, send us a message below under Help with my account.
How do I delete my account?
In the DONLU app, open Profile, then Settings, then Delete account. You can also send us a message below and we'll do it for you.
No answers match that. Send us a message and we'll help.
Still need help?
Send us a message. A real person in Windhoek replies, usually within two working days.